London Youth is a vibrant network of 400 youth organisations whose staff and volunteers are at work day and night across the capital.
These member youth organisations are supported by the London Youth team – over a hundred friendly people who cover a hugely diverse range of roles but who all share one important thing in common with each other and our members: we are all passionate about young people and helping them to reach their potential.
You can read the blogs of specific London Youth staff by clicking on their name below:
- Rosie Ferguson (Chief Executive Officer)
- Zoe Mellis (Head of Sports Development Programme)
- Steph Taylor (Head of Talent Match London)
- Daniel Sollé (Programme Delivery Manager on Talent Match London)
- Abdullah Mahmood (Communications Support Officer)